Originally from Vietnam, I moved to the Tampa Bay area in 1997. After graduating from high school, I attended the University of Florida where I earned my Bachelors in Science in Microbiology in 2003. I was accepted into the University of Florida College of Dentistry and earned my Doctorate of Dental Medicine in 2007. After dental school, I completed a general practice residency at the Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic in Tampa.
I am committed to providing excellent dental care with a gentle touch. My goal is to establish a long-term relationship with all of my patients.
When I’m not at the office, I like to cook and try out exciting, new food. I also like to travel to different locations and try out the local cuisine.
- AEGD – Hillsborough County Dental Research Clinic
- STP Mini Residency-Restorative Dental Implant
- Implant Educators- Comprehensive Interdisciplinary Training for Dental Implants
- Dawson Center-Courses in Advanced Studies
Associations and Affiliations
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- West Coast District Dental Association (WCDDA)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
- Hillsborough Dental Research Association